Face Book

Wan Mohd Shahir's Facebook profile

Saturday, September 20, 2008

A Blind Man and A Dog

A Blind Man and A Dog

A blind man was waiting to cross the road when his guide dog peed on his leg. He reached into his pocket and took out a biscuit for the dog.

A passer by who’d seen everything remarked: “That’s very tolerant of you after what he just did.”

“Not really,” came the reply. “I’m just finding out where his mouth is, so I can kick him.”
============ ========= ========= ========= ===
Incredible Working Dog

A salesman dropped in to see a business customer. Not a soul was in the office except a big dog emptying wastebaskets.

The salesman stared at the animal, wondering if his imagination could be playing tricks on him. The dog looked up and said, don’t be surprised. This is just part of my job.

Incredible! Exclaimed the man. I can’t believe it! Does your boss know what a prize he has in you? An animal that can talk!

No, no, pleaded the dog. Please don’t! If he finds out I can talk, he’ll make me answer the phone as well

0 comments:

advert 2